SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19, SSC Steno Notification: – Finally after long wait SSC has released the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification at their official website. Candidates from across India are invited by SSC to apply for this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. But all the candidates have to matches the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria to successfully apply into this recruitment. Aspirants who fail to meets the eligibility criteria will not allowed taking part in this recruitment. If any candidates are not eligible and already fill the form they will face rejection at the time of document verification. So for the convenience of all the candidates here we are providing the detailed description of the Eligibility Criteria SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
All of the candidates will also able to checks the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 from the official recruitment notification. But it will be a hectic process and for your comfort here we had mentioned all the details included for the SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria 2018. Mainly eligibility criteria will includes age limit and educational qualification. But other than this we also provides the deeper details related to the SSC Stenographer Qualification 2018. All of the candidates will also able to gather all the deeper details regarding the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 also from our website.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Commission – Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Vacancy – Stenographer Grade C & D
- Number of Posts– various
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location –All Over India
- Official Web Portal – ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19-19
All of the candidates who are going to apply for SSC Stenographer 2018 Vacancy it will be mandatory for them to successfully meet all the eligibility benchmarks. The official SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 will mainly includes educational qualification and age limit. Aspirants who fail to meets the eligibility criteria will not allowed taking part in this particular recruitment. The details regarding the eligibility criteria will be are as follows –
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika 2 and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
All of the contenders must have passed 12th/Intermediate Exam from any reputed Board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
|Category||Age Relaxation Permissible|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|