SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019:- This is awesome news for all candidates who are preparing for SSC Exams. Then use this page as a career option and get the details from here. This is golden chance for all candidates who are searching for Government Job after 12th class. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 at official website for all. Candidates who want to grab this chance can fill SSC Online Form with all required details. The application form will soon available on official website. Before submit application form you need to check the SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment from here.
As per the officially report the board is going to release the SSC CHSL 2019 Notification soon on 19th January 2019 at official website. Candidates who are eagerly want to check the details of Recruitment of SSC CHSL 2019 are landed on right page. Here complete details are providing for you to check. Candidates can take part in this recruitment after submit application form. The SSC CHSL Registration process will start from 19th January 2019 through online mode. Candidates can check the details and other Latest Update of SSC on official website. Only candidates who have eligible can fill application and can be a part of SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
The board is invited online application form to recruit for the above mentioned posts. Candidates who have eligible and complete criteria can go through official website and apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form. Candidates will have to enter all required valid details carefully and submit it before or on the last date 18th February 2019. For the further details can check from below.
About to SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Application Notification 2019:-
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant|
|Number of Post||Multiple|
|Date of Application||19th January 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||SSC CHSL Recruitment|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across India|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Details:-
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
SSC CHSL 10+2 Eligibility 2019:-
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification:
Candidates should be passed 12th standard or above from a recognized institute or university.
SSC CHSL Age Limitation:
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 27 Year Old.
SSC CHSL Application Fees:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST: No Fee
SSC CHSL Pay Scale:
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2400/- grade pay.
- For Postal Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2400/- grade pay.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- grade pay.
- For Court Clerk: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- grade pay.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
- Tier 1: Computer Based Exam
- Tier 2: Descriptive Exam Pen Paper Mode.
- Tier 3: Skill Test/ Typing Test
SSC CHSL Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 19th January 2019.
- Start Date of Application: 19th January 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 18th February 2019.
Steps to Apply www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2019:-
- First of all visit the official website.
- Find out the link of SSC CHSL Apply Online.
- Now click on given direct link.
- Enter all details carefully.
- Upload all documents copies with photo and signature.
- Make payment of fee through online mode.
- Now click on final submit button.
- A filled form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of it.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019:- The admit card is very important to appear in exam. Candidates who are going to attend the exam must have a valid admit card print out. Admit card will available before 10 days of exam date. So candidates visit official website and download it.
SSC CHSL Result 2019:- Result will be available soon on official website. Candidates who appeared in exam should download the result. Result will be released by the board