SSC CHSL Application Form 2019:- All the candidates who are preparing for SSC Exams have good news for you. As per the resources the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 on 19th January 2019 at official website. Candidates will able to fill their application form from the release date. So you will have some wait and visit the official website for all Latest Updates of SSC. Candidates can fill this SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form in two steps. First are personal details and second is documents upload and online application fees submission. For more details can check from the following article carefully.
All the categories candidates will able to apply this SSC CHSL Recruitment through online mode. The board will recruit eligible candidates for the Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator posts. There will huge number of vacant posts available for all candidates. To appear in the exam you need to submit your Application Form of SSC CHSL 2019 with correct details in given dates. SSC CHSL Online Application Form Date is 19th January to 18th February 2019. Before fill application form you must require to check all the eligible criteria details by download its official notification. SSC CHSL 2019 Notification will available on official website very soon.
Every year the commission organize this exam to recruit eligible and talented candidates for the above mentioned posts. A large number of candidates applied SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment every year and also get select in. Now this year the board will also coming with a new advertisement with huge number of posts. Candidates who have interested and eligible to take place should apply for SSC CHSL Application Form 2019. You must enter all the details in correct and valid manners. Otherwise your application form will be rejected by the board regard to found incomplete details. All other related details are mentioning below this page. You need to check all without escape any steps.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||LDC & DEO|
|Number of Post||Multiple|
|Name of Exam||SSC CHSL Exam 2019|
|Date of Application||19th January 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across India|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2019 Details:-
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019:-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed 12th Class or above from any recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 27 Year Old.
Age Relaxation: Only reserved categories candidates will eligible for age relaxation. Age relaxation will be given in upper age limits only.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Other Categories: No Fee.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:– Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator:- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk:- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Court Clerk:- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier I
- Tier II
- Tier III
- Interview Test.
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification Date: 19th January 2019.
- Start Date of Application Form: 19th January 2019.
- Last Date of Application Form: 18th February 2019.
Steps to Apply SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2019:-
- To apply, first visit the official website of SSC.
- Now search for the link SSC CHSL Apply Online.
- Click on direct link provided on home page.
- Application form page will open on screen.
- Enter all required personal details and education Details also.
- Upload recant photo and signature.
- Make payment of fee through online mode.
- Now click on final submit button.
- Filled form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for further uses.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019:-
Admit card will available soon on official website. All the candidates who submitted their application form in given date will able to get it through online mode. No admit card will be send through postal of email. It will be available only online mode on official website.
SSC CHSL Result 2019:-
Result will be available on official website. Candidates who want to check their status in exam need to download result from official website. Result will also available soon in online mode only.