SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 : Steel Authority of India Limited has now come up with their recruitment advertisement for the latest SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 for 205 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Junior Manager (Safety) Posts. Candidates who are fully interested and wants to apply for this recruitment must have to meets all the eligibility criteria’s needed to apply for this recruitment. All the details enclosed in the SAIL Recruitment 2018 Notification has been provided by us right below. For successfully grab this golden chance candidates must have to submit the application form for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2018 before the closing date of application form.
Candidates will be able to apply into this SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 from 05th November 2018 to 04th December 2018. Below all the details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, salary scale, application fees etc are given in detail. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to clear all the selection rounds individually to get recruit under this SAIL Vacancy 2018-19. Other than online mode candidates will not able to fill and submit their online application form. All the step by step procedure to apply into this SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 are mentioned below. Candidates will also get all the links to apply also from our website.
SAIL Recruitment 2018-19, SAIL Trainee Vacancy 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Steel Authority of India Limited
- Name of the Vacancies – Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Junior Manager (Safety)
- Number of Posts – 205
- Job Location – Rourkela (Odisha)
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal –co.in
SAIL Post Wise Vacancies
- Manager (Safety) (E-1): 07
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3): 28 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 170 Posts
- Mechanical: 70
- Metallurgy: 55
- Electrical: 20
- Electronics: 17
- Instrumentation: 08
SAIL Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2018
This will be an important section which the contenders must fulfill before they decide to apply for this SAIL Recruitment 2018-19. This contains age limit and educational qualification. The details regarding the eligibility criteria will be are as follows –
Candidates must have completed 10th/ Degree/Diploma in the relevant discipline. For the post wise details candidates must have to read the official recruitment notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Category||Post Wise Charges|
|General / OBC||Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs.500/-
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.250/-
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM||No fees|
- Written Exam
- Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs. 20,600 -3%- Rs.46,500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3):16,800 – 3%-Rs.24,110/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee):10,700 – Rs.12,200/-
- Starting date to Apply – 05th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 04th December 2018
How to Apply for SAIL Application Form 2018-19
- Initially the aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the authority.
- After that click on the official link for the SAIL Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online form for the relevant trade.
- On the next step upload all the important documents and the certificates into the form.
- Pay the application Fees.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for further reference
SAIL Admit Card 2018-19
The aspirants who successfully registered on the scheduled dates will be eligible to download their admit card to attends the SAIL Trainee Exam 2018-19 from the official portal very soon.
SAIL Trainee Result 2018-19
After the successfully wrapping up of all the selection process of the SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 authorities will soon declare the result on their official portal. The aspirants can be able to check their full results by entering their exam roll no. and the date of birth at the result page of the authority.