RRB JE Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2019:- After apply the RRB JE Online Application Form, every candidates want to check the RRB JE Syllabus 2019. So candidates the complete syllabus along with Latest RRB JE Exam Pattern is now available here. You don’t need to go anywhere. You can find the complete details from here. This wills a stop destination for you to find the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Patter. The Railway Recruitment Board has been completed the application process for the Junior Engineer Posts. A huge number of candidates applied application form and now they want to check the RRB JE Syllabus 2019 PDF. So candidates you are request to read the following article carefully to get the complete details.
The board has been released the official RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for candidates to prepare for the exam. Candidates are requiring checking the complete syllabus from here and get start their exam preparation according to given direction. Candidates who will study according to provided Syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer will sure gain the better mark in the exam. Complete guideline with the latest exam pattern is also provided here. Candidates should download the RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Syllabus from the given direct link below this page and start the study for upcoming exams.
The officially is not released any RRB JE Exam Dates but will soon updates it. Now the board has completed the application form. The examination will also organize in upcoming month. So candidates you are require getting ready with full preparation for the exam and getting attempt the examination with good marks. The board is now planning to conduct the exam soon in upcoming moth. So candidates you need to study for your exam without wasting your valuable time. The Railway JE Exam Paper PDF is also available here.
You many take more time to cover the complete syllabus. So we are suggesting you to download the RRB JE Syllabus 2019 PDF Download from here and start their study with proper time table. For more details can check from below.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2019
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Number of Posts||14059 Posts|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Category||RRB JE Syllabus 2019|
|Location of Exam||Across the Nation|
RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019:-
|Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
Other Important of RRB Railway JE Exam Pattern 2019:-
- The exam will be in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be questions asked from the subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning,
- General Awareness,
- Arithmetic & Technical Subjects.
- There total 150 Questions will be asked and each question will be of 150 marks.
- Time Duration for the written exam will be 2 Hours.
- There will also be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer or attempt.
RRB JE Syllabus PDF 2019:-
- Coding – Decoding.
- Word Building,
- Number Series,
- Visual Memory,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Similarities And Differences,
- Coding & Decoding,
- Decision Making,
- Direction Sense Test,
- Blood Relations,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Space Visualization /Orientation,
- Statement Conclusion.
- Figural Classification and Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series,
- Age Problems.
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance /Work.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway
- Economy Current Affairs,
- Sports, etc.
- General Awareness on Railway
- Rail Budget
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analogy & Digital Electronics.
- Power & Control Systems.
- Circuits & Measurement Systems, Etc.,
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Signals & Systems.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices.
- Drift Current,
- Energy Bands.
- Wireless Communication.
- Generation and Recombination of Carriers.
- Carrier Transport In Silicon:
- Diffusion Current,
- Basics of Signal & Systems.
- Control System
- Signal & Systems.
- Analogue and Digital Circuits
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Analogy /Digital Electronics.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction /Structure Engineering and Drawing.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Water Requirements.
- Errors and Adjustments.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Computers Engineering:
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating Systems.
- System Programming.
- Information Systems.
- Software Engineering.
- Network Communication.
- MS Office.
- Information systems.
- Computer fundamentals & organization.
- C, C++ & Java language.
- Software Engineering.
- System programming.
- Web technology & programming.
- Data & Network communication.
- Operating systems.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Heat Transfer.
- Kinematics of Machine.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Thermodynamics cycles.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- C. Engines cycles.
- Steam Tables.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Environmental Engineering
- Coordinate System.
- Measurements of Distance and Directions.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Chemical Engineer Syllabus
- Basic Concepts of Fuel.
- Material Science.
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Applied Chemistry.
- Environment & Pollution Control.