RBI Recruitment 2019 Application Form :- This page is helpful for those candidates who want to make their Career in Banking. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to recruiting 270 Posts of Security Guard in all over India. For this the board has released RBI Recruitment 2018-19 for all candidates to check the eligibility criteria details. Candidates, who are going to fill application form for this post, need to read the full advertisement of RBI 270 Security Guard Recruitment on official website. Only candidates who meet with all criteria will eligible to fill application form by the last date 31st November 2018. For more details can check below details carefully.
All the candidates are requested to check the Latest RBI Job Notification and get collect details that required to filling in application form. Candidates who provide correct details in application form can be a part of further round. This is best opportunity to all bank lovers who are looking for a long time. Finally the board has released Recruitment of RBI 2018-19 to hire new and talented candidates for this post. Candidates who want to apply application form must check the RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully. Before going to submit application form candidates are required to check details and fill them in given application form.
The board will accept only online application form for RBI Recruitment 2018 Security Guard. So candidates who make their mind to submit application form can go through official website and access the direct link of apply online. Here we are also providing the link of official notification of RBI Recruitment Security Guard along with RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online. All links with complete details are mentioning below this page. Candidates are suggesting reading this full page and getting the complete details of RBI Recruitment Security Guard 2018 from here.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Application Form
|Name of Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Security Guard|
|Number of Post||270 Posts|
|Date of Application||9th November 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
RBI Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2018-19 Details:-
- Mumbai: 80 Posts.
- Thiruvananthapuram – 20 Posts.
- Chennai – 19 Posts.
- Kolkata – 19 Posts.
- Jaipur – 16 Posts.
- Guwahati – 15 Posts.
- Patna – 13 Posts.
- Kanpur – 12 Posts.
- Ahmadabad – 11 Posts.
- Hyderabad – 10 Posts.
- Bhubaneswar – 09 Posts.
- Lucknow – 09 Posts.
- Jammu – 07 Posts.
- Chandigarh – 07 Posts.
- Bangalore – 07 Posts.
- Bhopal – 07 Posts.
- New Delhi – 05 Posts.
- Nagpur – 04 Posts.
Eligibility of RBI Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Candidates should be passed minimum 10th Standard from a recognized Institute or State Education Board.
- Candidates who are Ex – Servicemen and passed minimum qualification from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- Graduate/ Higher Graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Although Matriculate Ex – Serviceman with 15 years of experience are considered as Graduate and they are eligible to apply.
Age Limitation: Candidates should not be 25 Year Old for General, 28 Year Old for OBC and 30 Year Old for SC/ ST.
Age Relaxation:Age relaxation will be given in upper age limit only as following:
- SC/ ST: 5 Years,
- OBC: 3 Years,
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years,
- SC/ ST PWD: 15 Years,
- OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Intimation Charge: Rs. 50/- (Non Refundable).
- Staff Candidates: No Fees.
- Written Exam,
- Personal Interview,
- Documents Verification.
Rs. 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3) – 23700/-
- Start date of application form: 9th November 2018.
- Last date of application form: 31st November 2018.
Steps to Apply RBI Online Application 2018-19:-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website.
- Search and click on RBI Apply Online
- Now enter all required details in application form.
- Upload all scanned documents.
- Make payment of fees.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for further uses.
RBI Admit Card 2018-19:-
Admit card is important documents to appear in exam. Candidates will have to download it from official website. The board will soon release admit card before 10 days of exam dates.
RBI Result 2018-19:- Result is also important to check the performance of candidates in this exam. Candidates who gave this exam can check their result on officially after update date. The board will try to release result very soon through official website in online mode.