OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19, Odisha Excise Constable Vacancy 2018: – Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is now introduced a new recruitment under their latest OSSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. All the candidates are informed that commission is inviting them to apply for the vacant 219 Excise Constable Posts. Candidates who are both physically and mentally fit they must apply into this OSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2018 before the closing date of application form. Before apply candidate must not forget to match their eligibility criteria compulsory for this particular recruitment. The mode in which all of the aspirants will be able to fill and submit their OSSSC Application Form for Excise Constable will be online mode.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates will be able to apply into this OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 from 12th October 2018 to 12th November 2018. After this date candidates will not able to fill and submit their application form in any manner. From below all of the candidates will be able gather details like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale etc regarding this OSSSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must have to clear the entire physical and written exam to get recruit into this recruitment. Candidates will also able to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Commission – Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Vacancy – Excise Constable
- Number of Posts – 219
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location- Odisha
- Official Web Portal – gov.in
OSSSC Excise Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018
It will be mandatory for all the candidates to meets all the eligibility criteria for successfully apply into this particular OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19. It will contain educational qualification, age limit and physical standards. If any individuals fail to meets the eligibility criteria they will not allowed taking part in this recruitment. The details regarding the eligibility criteria will be are as follows-
Candidates must have passed Middle School Examination or Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Institute or Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 32 Year Old.
- Written Exam
- PET/PMT Exam.
Selected candidates will be appointed on the scale of Rs 5200 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs 1800/-.
- General/ OBC: 100/-,
- Other Candidates: No Fee.
Physical Standard Measurement Test
|UR and SEBC Men||168 cm||55 kg||79/84 cm|
|UR and SEBC Women||158 cm||47.5 kg||–|
|SC /ST Men||163 cm||50 Kg||76/81 cm|
|SC /ST women||153 cm||45 kg||–|
Physical Efficiency Test
- For Men All Categories: Run –6 k m in 5 Minutes 10 marks
- High Jump 3 chance: 1.22 meter – 3 marks
- Broad Jump: Qualifying Length – 4.50 meter, 6 marks
- Rope Climbing: 3 chance, 1st chance 6 marks
- Swimming: 40 meter in 8 Minutes
- Start Date to Apply: 12th October 2018.
- Last date to Apply: 12th November 2018.
- Last Date of Payment: 19th November 2018.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Primarily go to the official web portal of OSSSC.
- Next click on the link to apply online for latest OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Now proceeds to fill the online application form.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the form and takes hard copy.
OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2018-19
After timely apply for latest OSSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2018-19 candidates will soon able to download their admit card. With the help of the admit card candidates will be able to know all the details regarding OSSSC Exam 2018-19.
OSSSC Excise Constable Result 2018-19
The final result for the OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by OSSC after the completion of the exam in the scheduled OSSSC Excise Constable Exam Date 2018. All the updates regarding the result will be updated by us right here.