Nursery Admission Delhi 2019:- Dear Parents if you who want to get admission of your child in a Private School in Delhi NCR then this page will help you to find the School there you want to get admission of child. Recently, Directorate of Education has released notification regarding to Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019. The Nursery Admission Process for about 1600 private school in the national capital will be started from next upcoming month.
As per the latest news the board will start Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 from 15th December 2018. So if you are want to be first in the queue then read this full page and get collect all the details that will require filling Delhi Nursery Admissions Form without any correction.
Every parent wants to know that what’s the best school for their kids and nursery school admission is no exception. All parents are trying to check the best as well they do for their kids. So parents here we are going to provide all the important details through Nursery Admissions 2019 Delhi Forms. You may check this before going to fill admission form. All the required details and documents carry when going to take admission of your child. To apply Delhi Pre Nursery Admissions to the multiple schools so their child gets a fair chance of admission in the best school.
Here we are listed all the Best School in Delhi NCR below this page. Where parents who are trying to search the best school can check this full page and get collect all require details from here. You may also check Delhi Nursery School Admissions in Delhi details and all other criteria to fill application form from here.
About to Nursery Admission Delhi 2019
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Education|
|Category||Delhi Nursery Admissions From|
|Date of Application Form||15th December 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Location of School||Delhi NCR|
Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 Eligibility:
- The government has set an upper age limits of less than four years to be eligible for admission in Nursery.
- Less than five years can get admission in Kindergarten and less than see years can get admission to class 1.
- Last year the government of Delhi had allowed the imposition of the upper age limits and decide the limits for the admission of the year 2019.
- Reservation of Seats:
- This year the reservation of seats for admission is 25% seats in Pre School, Pre Primary and Class I will be reserved for economically weaker section (EWS/ DG).
- All the other criteria of admission have been instructed by the bard on official website in open seats by the date.
Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 Important Dates:
- Start Date of Online Admission Process: 15th December 2018.
- Uploading the Criteria in the Module of the Department by Schools: 14th December 2018.
- Last Date to Submit Application Forms: 7th January 2019.
- Details of Children for Admission under Open Seats: 21st January 2019.
- Uploading Of Marks for Admission under Open Seats: 28th January 2019.
- Release of the First List of Selected Candidates: 4th February 2018.
- Second List of Candidates: 21st February 2019.
- Closure of Admission Process: 31st March 2019.
Steps to Apply Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019:-
- First of all need to visit the official website of DOE www.edudel.nic.in.
- Read all the instruction carefully on website.
- Now register the credential as a new registration page.
- Fill the class and other personal details with also proof of income.
- After than click on submit button.
- Now a registration number and password will be sending to you.
- By enter valid login details can fill application form.
- After enter all details click on final submit button.
- Now take print out of it for further uses.
Tips to filling Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019:-
- First take photocopy of original documents to avoid error in the original form.
- To avoid the last minutes rush arrange several photocopies of each documents that to be submitted along with the form.
- It is important to keep a photocopy of the submitted form and also noted the documents submitted to each school.
- Carefully fill all details without any misplace.
- Both online and offline form does not ensure a higher chance of admission by may be rejection of forms.
- If parents are submitting form by post then need to follow the school guidelines.