NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 : National Power Transmission Corporation Limited is now inviting all the candidates to apply for the latest NTPC Recruitment 2018. According to the official web portal of the recruitment authority they will recruit candidates for the vacant 107 Diploma Trainee Posts. All the diploma holders in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 Diploma.
All of the candidates are informed that they will be able to apply for this particular recruitment in online mode only. Candidates will be able to download the NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification from the official web portal of the examination authority.
In order to grab this chance candidate must have to fill and submit their application form for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 from 25th October 2018 to 24th November 2018. After this date no application form will be acceptable from any candidates. Candidates must have to match the age limit and eligibility criteria to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018. From below all of the candidates will be able to grab details like eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale, selection process etc. All of the candidates will also able to apply into this NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – National Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Name of the Vacancy – Diploma Trainee
- Number of Posts – 107
- Job Location – Odisha
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – ntpc.co.in
NTPC Diploma Trainee Trade Wise Vacancy 2018
- Mechanical -28
- Fitter – 22
- Electrician – 12
- Instrument Mechanic – 08
- Lab Assistant Chemistry – 06
- Shop Keeper – 04
- Electrical – 15
- C & I – 10
- Civil – 02
NTPC Diploma Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2018
All of the candidates who are going to apply into this NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 they must have to meet all the eligibility criteria’s. Candidates who are not able to meet the eligibility criteria they will not allowed taking part in this recruitment.
Candidates must have passed Diploma / Degree / Engineering with Relevant Fields / ITI 10th from recognized board.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fees
- Diploma Trainee: 15,500 to Rs. 34,500 /- per month
- ITI Trainee: Rs. 11,500 to Rs. 26,000/- per month
- Written Exam
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 25th October 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 24th November 2018
How to Apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Application Form 2018-19
- Primarily go to the official website of NTPC.
- After that click on the link to apply online for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form.
- Scan and uploads the signature and photograph.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the form and takes hard copy.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018-19
All of the successfully registered candidates into this NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam 2018-19 they will be able to download their admit card very soon from the official web portal of the examination authority.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Result 2018-19
The final result for this NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018-19 will is declared very soon. Candidates whoever takes part in this exam will be able to checks their result.