NEET PG 2019 Application Form:- Here we are sharing important information for all candidates who want to know. As per the officially announcement, National Board of Examination (NBT) has release the NEET PG 2019 Application Form for all candidates. Candidates who want to get admission in MD/ MS/ Post Graduation Diploma have chance to submit their application form. This is National Level examination. the NEET PG 2019 Exam Date is 6th January 2019. Candidates who have eligible can submit their NEET PG 2019 Application Form till the last date.
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
As per the information, the board will release the NEET PG 2019 Online Application Form in November 2018. The fix date of releasing NEET PG 2019 Notification is not confirmed by the board yet. But will soon release it on officially.
https://nbe.edu.inHere we are providing some important details for all that will use in filling online application form. Candidates need to check out these details and collect the provisional idea about to their qualification.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility:-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed MBBS Degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from MCI.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizen.
Internship: Candidates should be completed One Year Internship before 31st March 2019.
- Start Date of Application: November 2018.
- Last Date of Application: November/ December 2018.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 3750/-,
- SC/ ST/ PWD (PH): 2750/-.
Process of NEET PG 2019 Registration:-
- First of all log in to official website.
- Now click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- After click on New Registration section, click on ‘Click here’ button.
- Fill the details for registration such as full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category and Nationality, etc.
- After that click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, candidates have to fill personal details, contact details, internship details and medical registration details.
- Then click on ‘Confirm’ candidate can proceed for payment page.
- Fill the ‘city choice’ and make payment.
- Select the fee payment option among any of the online option.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- At the last step, take the printout of the application form.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card:-
Admit card will be available soon on official website after update by the board. This can be downloaded before 10 days of exam dates.
NEET PG 2019 Result:-
Result will also available on official website. Candidates can able to get print out of it after update date.