KVS Recruitment 2018-19, Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT, TGT Vacancies: – Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan which is one of the renowned organization working all over India is now in the need of the skilled and dedicated employees for the smooth functioning of the organization. In order to circulate all the important details regarding their upcoming recruitment they are going to release the KVS Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. Aspirants from all over India who are constantly searching for reputed posts in the Kendra Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018-19 their search is finally going to get over. KVS is planning to recruit candidates for the Principal, Vice-Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian and Primary Teacher Vacancy. Under this KVS Recruitment 2019 candidates will only able to apply for only that post for which they are fully eligible.
KVS Recruitment 2018-19
The registration date to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018-19 will be released along with the official recruitment notification. Aspirants must have to fill and submit their application form in online mode only. All the candidates whoever successfully gets the contendership to take part in this recruitment they will be called to attend the further selection exams which includes written exam and interview. For successfully getting recruit into this particular KVS Recruitment 2018-19 candidates must have to clear all the selection exams individually.
KVS Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Name of the Vacancy – Various
- Number of Posts – Various
- Job Location – India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – kvssangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Candidates who are wishing to compete in this KVS Recruitment 2018-19 must have to matches all the eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification. It will be one of the most important criteria to be followed to get permission to apply into this particular recruitment. The post wise eligibility criteria will be are as follows-
Candidates must have completed their Graduation / Post Graduation in the relevant discipline from any reputed college / university.
- Principal – 35 to 50 years
- Vice-Principal – 35 to 45 years
- PGT – Maximum 40 years
- TGT – Maximum 35 years
- Librarian – Maximum 35 years
- Primary Teacher – Maximum 30 years
- Written Exam
Refer the official recruitment notification.
- Principal (Group-A) – Rs.78, 800 – Rs.2, 09,200/-
- Vice-Principal (Group-A) – Rs.56, 100 – Rs.1, 77,500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Rs.47, 600 – Rs.1, 51,100/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B) – Rs.44, 900 – Rs.1, 42,400/-
- Librarian (Group -B) – Rs.44, 900 – Rs.1, 42,400/-
- Primary Teacher (Group-B) – Rs.35, 400 – Rs.1, 12,400/-
- Primary Teacher (Music) (Group-B) – Rs.35, 400 – Rs.1, 12,400/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online – Update Soon
- Closing Date to Apply – Update Soon
KVS Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online
- Initially visit the official website of the KVS.
- Now all of the eligible candidates must have to apply online for particular KVS Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Uploads the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the form and also takes printout for the future use.
KVS Admit Card 2018-19
After successfully submits the KVS Application Form 2018-19 all the aspirants are now preparing for the KVS Exam 2018-19. For successfully attends the exam all of the aspirants must need their admit card as it contains details regarding the exam date and exam venue.
KVS Result 2018-19
The final result for KVS Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by KVS after successfully charged the exam on scheduled KVS Exam Date 2018-19. Result will be checked by all the candidates in online mode only.