JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19, 1026 Medical Officer/VAS Vacancies: – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is now successfully promulgated the latest JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. All the individual job seekers from the Jammu & Kashmir will be recruiting for vacant 1026 Medical Officer Posts. All of the aspirants who are meeting all the eligibility criteria they must submit their form for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 before last date. Presently candidates are advised to read the full recruitment notification for this particular recruitment and then proceeds to fill the application form. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to fill and submit their JKPSC MO Application Form 2018 before last date.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates will be able to apply into this JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19 from 16th October to 15th November 2018. Candidates must have to be fully eligible to apply online into this particular recruitment. All the successfully registered candidates will be called to attend the selection exam given on the official recruitment notification. Candidates can check details like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pat scale etc related to JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from below. In order to successfully grab this job candidate must have to clear all the selection rounds individually. All of the candidates will also able apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19 also from here.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Commission – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post – Medical Officer
- Number of Posts- 1026
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
- Official Web Portal – jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC MO Vacancy 2018-19
Here all of the candidates who are look for the category wise vacancy details under Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 they will be able to get all the details from here. The category wise distribution of the total number of posts will be is as follows –
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
JKPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018
It will be mandatory for all the candidates to matches all the eligibility conditions in order to successfully apply into this particular JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19. The details concerning about eligibility conditions will be are as follows –
Candidate should have passed MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Physically Challenged: 18 to 42 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC: 18 to 43 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 years
- General Aspirants: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For PHC Candidates: Nil
- Written Exam
- Rs 9,300 – 34,800/- with GP Rs. 5,400/-.
- Starting Date to Apply – 16th October 2018
- Last Date to Apply – 15th November 2018
- Written Exam – 02nd December 2018
How to Apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially go to the official web portal of JKPSC.
- Next click on the link to apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19
- After that fill the online application form carefully.
- Uploads the signature and photograph.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the form and takes hard copy.
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2018-19
All of the successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card very soon from the official web portal. Candidates who timely submitted their application form will be able to download their admit card.
JKPSC MO Result 2018-19
The final result for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by JKPSC after they conducts the written exam on 02nd December 2018. Details regarding the result date will soon be disclosed.