HSSC Group D Exam Analysis Answer Key 10th November 2018 : HSSC Haryana Group D Exam 1st shift has been conducted successfully at various exam centers 10th November 2018.
Here we have updated the HSSC Group D Exam Analysis 10th November 2018 1st shift. HSSC Group D Exam Analysis 2nd shift exam analysis will be updated soon. Huge number of students applied for this exam and now they are waiting for exam answer key solution.
HSSC Group D Exam Analysis Answer Key 10th November 2018
- Name of Organization- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Vacancies- Group D (ग्रुप डी भर्ती) or 4th Class
- Number of Vacancies- 18218
- Starting Date -29 August 2018
- Closing Date -21 September 2018
HSSC group D Exam Date and Timing :
- Exam dates: 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th November 2018 in two shifts – Morning and Evening
- Morning Session – 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM Noon Reporting Time – 9:00 AM (No entry after 9:30 AM)
- Evening Session – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Reporting Time – 1:30 PM (No entry after 2:00 PM)
Selection process: On the basis of marks obtained in written exam as well experience in particular field.
- Written Exam (90 MARKS)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 MARKS)
- HSSC Group D Exam Paper level and marking –
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer :
- Total 100 Marks.The Written Exam Will be Objective Type
- 75% Weightage– General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi as Applicable
- 25% Weightage – History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture etc. of Haryana.
HSSC Group D Exam Analysis Answer Key
HSSC Group D 10th November 2018 Answer key : Official will be updated soon
According to sources HSSC group d exam was moderate level. And questions were asked related to current affairs, general awareness, history and economics, English (Synonyms, antonyms, prefix and suffix, sentence making etc). while in maths number system related questions and number series was in focus area.