CDS 2019 Application Form:- Here is good news for all those candidates who are looking for Government Job and Central Government Job also have a time to check this page. Here we are going to mentioning details of new released notification of CDS Application Form 2019 by the Union Public Service Commission. The board is invited application form for CDS I Exam through officially. The board is going to conduct Combined Defense Services Examination for the year 2019. The examinations will be conducted twice in a year. The first exam will take place in the starting of the year. The CDS I 2019 Application Form will be available from 31st October 2018. Before applying UPSC CDS Application Form candidates must ensure their eligibility by download official notification. For all the details regarding to the UPSC CDS Online Application Form can check from below.
All the candidates who want to fill their CDS Application Form 2019 needs to visit the official website and use the direct link of apply. Here candidates can also submit their application by providing direct link below. All the eligible candidates must check out the complete eligibility criteria details. Only candidates who have complete details can apply for CDS II Application Form. The board will also allow all those who meet with required minimum criteria. Now this time the board has released only notification. The application form which will be accepted in online mode not started but will soon available. Before CDS 2019 Application Form start candidates need to make sure to have all details.
Candidates can also check the eligibility of CDS Exam from here. Below this we are going to mentioning all pin to pint details for candidates who willing to apply. So candidates carefully check all details and then go to fill application form. It’s noted by candidates that only application form who submitted within given last date, will consider by the board. For more updates regarding CDS I 2019 Notification can check below section carefully.
About to CDS Application Form 2019:-
|Name of Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||UPSC CDS Exam 2019|
|Number of Post||Multiple|
|Date of Application||31st October 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Canter Government Job|
CDS 2019 Eligibility:-
- For admission into the Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) and Indian Military Academy (IMA): Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree from a recognized institute or University.
- For admission into the ‘Indian Naval Academy’ (INA): Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Engineering. Moreover, candidates need to have passed the Higher Secondary Education (12th) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For OTA, the age of the applicants needs to be 25 years and,
- For the Other: Candidates of age between 20 to 24 years
- General and OBC: Rs. 200.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved category, will be exempted from the application fee.
- Written Examination
- Interview and Personality Test
- Medical Fitness Test
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen. Subjects of candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Tibet, Sri Lanka & various East African Countries are also eligible to apply. Such candidates will have to provide a certificate issued by authorities of Government of India verifying the claim.
|Name of the Events||Date Assigned (CDS-I)||Date Assigned (CDS-II)|
|Date for the Online Registration||31st October 2018||12th June 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||26th November 2018||8th July 2019|
|Date of Admit Card Release||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Exam commencement Date||3rd February 2019||8th September 2019|
|Result of the test||To be Updated||To be Updated|
Process of CDS 2019 Online Registration:-
- First, go to the official website nic.in.
- Click on CDS Apply Online
- You will see two parts of the registration process.
- Candidates are required to complete both the parts to complete the registration process.
- Start with Part-I of the registration.
- Click on the link and continue the process.
- After completing the Part-I registration, you will receive a valid registration ID.
- Now, move to Part-II of the registration.
- Part II registration includes uploading scanned images of Signature and Photograph etc
- Now paying the application fee.
- Re-check all the information before making the final submit.
- After successful submission a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id.
CDS 2019 Exam Pattern:-
For Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Naval Academy, the exam pattern is as follows:
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
For Officers’ Training Academy, the exam pattern is as follows:
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
CDS 2019 Admit Card:- The board will be issued CDS 2019 Admit Card soon at least three weeks before the exam. The admit card will be released through online mode only at the official website of UPSC. The authority will not send admit card via post to any candidate. To download the admit card, candidate have to enter their registration number & date of birth in the given fields.
CDS 2019 Result:- Candidates who appeared in this exam will soon able to download their result. The board will also update result for all candidates soon on officially. Candidate will wait some time for result and visit the official website also for all latest updates.