BARC Online Exam Application Form 2019:- This page is useful to all candidates who are serious about to their future study and want to begin is continuously. So candidates we are refer to you this page to check the all details regarding to BARC Online Exam Application Form 2019. Candidates who want to make their career with a reputed institute have a great time to apply for this recruitment and be a part of this. For more details related to BARC Online Application can check from below. All details are mentioning clearly at this page. Candidates are suggesting checking the page till end without escape any step.
BARC Training Schools has released notifications regarding to Application Form of BARC 2019 Exam. And invite online application form for all candidates who have Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates. The board has offered chance to appear in two Training Schemes to make their career in Nuclear Science, Engineering and Technology.
For this purpose the board will start the BARC Online Exam Application Form 2019 at the official website very soon. All the important information of the BARC Online Registration is available in this page. Candidates need to check all details like application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. from here. So, candidates we are advised to check or read all the information carefully before applying. Interested candidates can Apply Online for BARC from the link given below or from the official website of.
About to BARC:- The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s leading Nuclear Research Service that’s headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai Maharashtra. The programs offered in BRAC 2019 are One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES) and Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS).
OCES for the academic year 2018-19 conducted at the five BARC Training Schools situated at Mumbai, Kalpakkam, Indore and Hyderabad. Whereas, DGFS or the academic session beginning in month of July/August. Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates who have also independently secured admission for M. Tech. / M. Chem. Eng. in select Institutes and specializations are admitted.
BARC Online Exam Application Form 2019
|Name of Authority||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of Exam||BARC DHFS/ OCES|
|Name of Courses||OCES/ DHFS|
|Number of Seats||Multiple|
|Date of Application||January 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
BARC 2019 Eligibility Criteria:-
For Engineering Disciplines:
- E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. With a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned below.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. The applicable GATE subjects are listed in the table below.
Admission to DGFS:
- Candidates should be cleared the Degree in Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE) or in Physics (PH) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for DGFS
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE’s programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
- General: 26 years,
- OBC: 29 years,
- SC/ST: 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984): 31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Domicile of Kashmir): 31 years.
Age Relaxation: Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
- Online Examination
- GATE Score Card
- Interview Test.
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- General / OBC: 500/-,
- Other Categories Candidates: No Fee.
Name of Courses:
- One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates.
- Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates.
|Online Application Starts For OCES/DGFS||January 2019|
|Last Date For Registration Of Online Application||February 2019|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||February 2019|
|Download Of Admit Card For Online Examination||March 2019|
|Online Examination||March To April 2019|
|Display Of List Of Candidates Short-Listed For Interview
On Online Application Portal
|Availability Based Option On Online Application Portal To|
|Select Interview Slot For Qualified Candidates|
|Selection Interviews||May To June 2019|
|Declaration Of List Of Candidates Selected For OCES/ DGFS-2018
On Online Application Portal
|2nd Week of July 2019|
Steps to Apply BARC Application Form 2019 Online:-
- First of all candidates visit the official website of BARC ”
- Find out the link BARC Apply Online.
- Now click on direct link.
- Fill application form with all required details.
- Upload all scanned documents copies with recant photo and signature.
- Then make payment of fee through online mode.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Take print out of it for further uses.
BARC Admit Card 2019:-
Candidates will soon able to download their admit card form offal website. The board will soon provide the direct link of admit card on officially. Candidates who successfully enrolled with official website can able to download it.
BARC Result 2019:-
Result will soon release by the board. Candidates can download their result on official website after update date. The board will also allow candidates to check status by download result on officially. Candidates will wait some time for result.