AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019:- Here is good news for all those candidates who are looking for Career in Medical. So this is great chance to you go into medical field. Recently, All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released a notification regarding to AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019. The board is going to start the online application form for Admission in MBBS Course.
Candidates who have eligible and interested to join this department have a chance to submit your application form. The AIIMS New Delhi will be starting the Process of AIIMS MBBS Basic Registration from 30th November 2018 and will end on 3rd January 2019. Candidates who have eligible and have complete details can go through official website and submit their application form.
This year the AIIMS MBBS Registration Process has been changed by the board. The application form will be submitted through PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced registration). This facility is introduced by the board for all candidates who want to submit application form. Through this application form will be accepted in two steps, Basic Registration and Final Registration. According to the officially the final registration process of AIIMS MBBS Final Registration will be started from 29th January 2019.
In the basic process candidates need to fill all the personal details mentioned in application form and also upload all the scanned documents that required. In the final registration all the remaining details can be filled as qualification details payments of fee, exam city choice and other. Candidates who meet with all the criteria will eligible to submit application form. The board will also allow all those candidates for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019 who satisfy with all provided criteria. Candidates before going to submit application form must read the all instruction given in official notification. For more details can check from below carefully.
About to AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form 2019:-
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi|
|Name of Exam||AIIMS MBBS|
|Category||AIIMS MBBS Application Form|
|Date of Application Form||30th November 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Type of Exam||Admission Exam|
|Location of Exam||Across India|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019:-
- Candidates must be passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (Sic) or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates should be passed the above qualifying examination with PCB & English subjects. Appearing Candidates can also apply.
General and OBC category applicants must have obtained 60% taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, while candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have secured at least 50% these subjects in Class 12. The minimum required percentage for PwD candidates is 45%.
Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018 of the year 2019 Admission. Candidates who are born on or after January 2, 2003 are not eligible for the test.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- OCI & Foreign National candidates are also eligible.
|General category||Rs. 1500 + Transaction charges|
|Other Backward Class (Creamy and Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 1500 + Transaction charges|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200 + Transaction charges|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200 + Transaction charges|
|PWD category||Exempted from payment of application fee|
|AIIMS MBBS Basic Registration starts||30th November 2018|
|Basic Registration closes on||3rd January 2019|
|Status of Online Registration||7th January 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in basic registration for non accepted forms||8th to 18th January 2019|
|Final Status||22nd January 2019|
|Seat Matrix and Uploading of prospectus||28th January 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||29th January to 17th February 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|Final Registration starts||21st February 2019|
|Final Registration closes on||12th March 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|Upload of Admit Card||15th May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam||25th & 26th May 2019|
Steps to Apply AIIMS MBBS 2019 Form:
AIIMS MBBS Basic Registration: (30th November 2018 to 3rd January 2019)
- Visit the official website of AIIMS New Delhi.
- Find out the link AIIMS MBBS Application Form.
- Now click on direct link.
- Register yourself with official website.
- Enter all details in application form that required.
- After enter click on submit button.
- Now Candidate ID and Password
- Candidates need to login with all credentials.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per the specification.
- Now basic registration process completed.
AIIMS MBBS Final Registration: (21st February to 12th March 2019)
- In final registration candidates will have to use that code generated at the time of basic registration to upload all the qualification details and scanned copies of their original documents.
- Candidates will also have to make payment of fees through online mode.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Take print out of it for further uses.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019:-
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
- The entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019:- All the candidates will soon able to download their admit card from official website after update by the board. Candidates who submitted their application successfully can get the print out of admit card on officially.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019:- Result will also available on official website very soon. All the appeared candidates who want to check their status in this exam need to download result. The officially will soon upload result for all who gave this exam.