AFCAT 2019 Application Form:- The Indian Air Force is going to recruit eligible candidates for the branches Flying Branch, Technical Branches and Non Technical Branches through AFCAT 2019 Application Form. The AFCAT 2019 Notification is not released by the board but will release in December 2018. The board conducts the AFCAT Exam twice in a year to recruit candidates for the above mentioned branches. Candidates who have interested and eligible can submit their application form. Candidates who want are looking for Career in Indian Air Force have a great chance to be a part of this organization. Candidates who really want to connect with this organization need to submit AFCAT Application Form by last date.
Interested candidates who want to touch the sky and would like to join the Indian Air Force can go through official website and complete the AFCAT Registration by the starting dates. The board will soon start the Application Form of AFCAT I on official website in upcoming month December 2018. All those candidates who have eligible for this can visit the official website and fill application form with all required details. Candidates will able to fill AFCAT – I Online Application Form by the last date if have all minimum qualification provided in official notification.
The board provide the application form in month of December for AFCAT I and in June for AFCAT II. Now this time the authority is going to invite the Online Application Form for AFCAT I for all candidates who want to apply. Candidates you need to check out the official notification for all eligibility details. Only candidates who have satisfied with all provided minimum qualification will eligible to take part in application form. For more details regarding to AFCAT 2019 Application Form can check from here. All details are mentioning and providing below this page.
About to AFCAT 2019 Application Form:-
|Name of the Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Exam||AFCAT I|
|Date of Application||December 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||AFCAT 2019 Application Form|
Eligibility of AFCAT 2019:-
- Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and they should have Physics and Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.
- Those who have completed B.E. / B. Tech. of 4 Year/ 3 Year duration from a recognized university with at least 60% marks can also apply.
- Minimum Age: 20 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 26 Year Old.
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
Marital Status : Those who are below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course. During the training period, marriage is not permitted. Married candidates above the 25 years of age are eligible but they will not be provided any married accommodation during the period of training. Widows/Widowers and divorcees below 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview Test.
|AFCAT 2019 Notification Date||December 2018||June 2019|
|AFCAT 2019 Application Form Date||December 2018||June 2019|
|AFCAT 2019 Last Date||December 2018||July 2019|
|AFCAT 2019 Admit Card Date||January 2019||August 2019|
|AFCAT 2019 Exam Date||February 2019||September 2019|
|AFCAT Result 2019 Date||March 2019||October 2019|
Steps to Apply AFCAT I Application Form 2019:-
- Visit the official website for AFCAT 2019 Apply Online.
- Go for the candidate’s login and complete the registration process.
- Enter your name, e-mail ID and mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Now login with the registration ID and password.
- Now fill the personal details as well as the academic qualification in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- After submission of application form, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2019:-
- The question paper will include General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning, and Military Aptitude.
- All the questions will be multiple choices in nature having four choices where applicants have to choose the correct one.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- Paper will contain total 100 MCQ type questions.
- The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- There will be 1/3rd negative marking for attempting the wrong answer.
AFCAT Admit Card 2019:-
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website. AFCAT-I 2019 Call Letter is likely to be available in the month of February 2019. Candidates must be aware that the authority will not send you the admit card via postal or email. It is mandatory download admit card on the update time by online mode only. You will be denied permission to enter in the exam centre. Also, carry photo identity
AFCAT 2019 Result:-
AFCAT Result 2019 will be declared in the month of April 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result online on the official website of AFCAT. The result will be prepared on the basis of candidates overall performance in written exam. The selection of the candidates depends on candidate’s performance in the exam including physical fitness.